WordPress Developer Job
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious WordPress Developer to join our team as a long-term, part time contractor. You need to be extremely experienced in all-around WordPress development including, but not limited to: theme development and modifications, CSS and stylesheets, plugin management and configuration, site upgrades and migrations.
- 5 years experience with WordPress development, architecture, custom content types and plugins
- Strong understanding of PHP and phpMyAdmin
- Experience with version control
- Knowledge of best practices (naming conventions, code styles, security, etc.)
- Strong understanding of ecommerce processes and applications
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and image optimization
- Experience with responsive web development and customization
- Intermediate understanding of coding SEO-friendly sites
- Eagerness to jump in to manage and update suite of current websites
- Willingness to share with and learn from the rest of the team
- Excellent customer service and communication
We need someone who is a Jack-of-all-trades. We’ve been in business for almost 20 years, have a large number of clients and need help with continued maintenance and development on current projects and new, custom WordPress sites. These may include developing new themes and plugins, or upgrading existing sites in addition to being the go-to person for regular updates. In addition, customer service and commitment is key.
Please fill out this form below to be considered.
US submissions only and no agencies, please.